I have always been interested in psychology and medicine. I got a degree in psychiatry at I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University and later took a professional retraining course in psychotherapy and clinical psychology.
I am currently a student at Beck Institute (Philadelphia, USA) where I am trained to be a cognitive-behavioral therapist and take various skill enhancement programs. I have also worked in medical insurance and medical financing and taken part in various projects in collaboration with European Medical Center (EMC).
- State University of Management, Banking and Finance, Russia, Moscow
- Fachhochschule RheinMain, Bachelor of International Business Administration in Finance and Insurance, Germany, Wiesbaden
- First Moscow State Medical University I.M. Sechenov, Medical faculty, Russia, Moscow
- First Moscow State Medical University I.M. Sechenov, psychiatry, internship, Russia, Moscow
- Russian State Social University, professional retraining in clinical psychology, Russia, Moscow
- Counseling and Medical Psychology Institute I. M. Karvasarsky, psychotherapist, Russia, St. Petersburg
- Moscow Analytical Psychology Association, “Jungian Psychology” program, Russia, Moscow
- State University of Management, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Russia, Moscow
- BECK Institute, CBT therapist, USA, Philadelphia
- Counseling and Medical Psychology Institute I. M. Karvasarsky, family systems therapy, positive psychotherapy, schema therapy, CBT, suicidology, clinical crisis intervention therapy, person-centered reconstructive therapy, Russia, St. Petersburg
By leveraging various therapy techniques as well as my own experience, I will make every effort to help you solve the following problems:
- Self-esteem issues
- Anger management
- Relationship problems
- Eating disorders
- Dealing with a breakup or divorce
- Coping with loss and other problems
Throughout the many years of my hands-on clinical experience, I have developed a unique approach to psychodiagnostics and treating personality disorders, depressions, and phobias. I use a combination of various therapy techniques and approaches, which enables me and my patients to achieve outstanding results.
I tailor my therapy style to the specific needs of every client to ensure maximum therapeutic effect.
Online · 50 min · from 130 €
Online · 90 min · from 200 €
Open and closed groups · 90 to 120 min · from 50 €
Online · up to 120 min · from 500 €
Therapy can be either short term (up to 10 sessions) or long-term (10+ sessions). The duration depends on your situation.
Check out my blog with lots of interesting posts. and information on anger management, self-care, how to build relationships with parents, and more.